torsdag 30 oktober 2014

LIKE. DISLIKE.

Like.

  • Tea, hot choclate, smell of coffe beans
  • Books(!) - Romantic, criminal, coozy, sci-fi, etc.
  • Spend time with family and friends
  • A good and hard physical work day - I sleep so good after that
  • Food, cake and CHOCLATE - Mmmm
  • Listening to music, playing my instruments
  • A good nights sleep
  • Movies - Everything except scary movies
  • Fall and Winter 
  • The countryside
  • Democracy
  • Sweden - It's really beautiful. I really love that we have so distinct differences in our seasons. We have them all; winter, spring, summer, autumn.

Dislike.

  • Plastic - I realize it's impossible to avoid but I try to use it as little as possible. The biggest reason is 'cause of the enviroment. There is also other reasons like how your body react to plastic, all the toxis in it, etc. 
  • When it's to warm outside - You always start to sweat so much, and I don't know about you but I always start to smell bad.
  • How animals are raised for slaughter - Most of it is in the worst conditions and sircumstances, it takes so much energy that could be used for more important things and they're getting feed with so much crap!
  • Medical Industry - They give you medicine for your symptom and never go back to the actual cause, which usually is your nutrition. And every pill you get is FILLED with so much crap that your body can't take care of! I'm not saying that all medicine is crap, what my point is that hospitals give out TO MUCH. 
  • The social media's view on women - No wonder every other woman is feeling bad about themselves and especially young girls! H A T E  I T!
  • Commercials - "Buy this and you will become like this.", "You'll be happier if you have this.", "Complete your life with this.". Seriously, you will not under any circumstances be happier and feel good about yourself, in the long run, by having it.
  • Teenage marriage - Do I even have to explain why?
  • Poverty, war, dictatorship - The classic ones. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar