söndag 2 november 2014

MY LONG TIME OFF WORK

Long time no see.

Me, Caroline, Matilda and Paulina
A few things have happend since last time. 
Tuesday evening I went to see my High School friend Petra. She came and picked me up at work with two other girls that I also went to High School with. It was so lovely to see them again! Haven't seen Paulina since graduation and Caroline I have only met once since graduation. Another of Petras friend showed up to, and she was great. So I had a lovely time and we were up half of the night and waked up early. So with other words almost no sleep, but so worth it. I went home and my long time off work started (five full days!). Allthough to be more precise it started tuesday evening. 

On thursday I went to Väla, which is a huge shoppingmall with my friend. I had a huge list with stuff to buy and I just kept making it smaller and smaller and changed a few things, 'cause I didn't feel like buying all of it, haha. Good job Sofie.. But I'm very pleased with the things I bought. I think I'm most pleased with the dress, that I'm very comfortable in(!), and the perfumes. And I bought both at the store Zara, love that store.

On friday I went to take a fika with my mum and youngest sister. We ending up playing Trouble, and it was so much fun! In the afternoon we started carving in our last good pumpkin from mums garden. It turned out really well!

After that it was time for me to start getting ready for the surprise night for Caroline (not the same as in the beginning of this text). I took the train up to Kungsbacka and we went bowling and then out to eat. The food was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S and it was no problem to get vegetarian food. 
Slept over at Carolines and went to see another friend during the day, haven't met him in over a year, so that was really fun! Then it was time to take the train down to Lund to my brother and my family that was visiting him. I met a friend on the train and one of her friends so I had company all the way down, which was really fun. 

When arriving in Lund it was time for me to go bowling again, with my family this time. Had so much fun. Let me just tell you that I'm no good at bowling, at all. I sometimes can get a bit of luck, but I have no idea how I do it. Haha! And then afterwards we went out to eat and ended up in a chinese restauant.

And now it's sunday and I have just finished writing my CV and personal letter! (Okay not completely done yet, but almost.) It only took me 2 ½ year to finish it.. Omg, can't believe it actually has taken me that long to finsih it! But well, well, now it's done. 
Need to start looking for a new job before spring. My substitut employment is over at christmas, but I will probably have a few days in the beginning of january. 

My last words will be, I really like beeing a vegetarian! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar