onsdag 19 november 2014

DO THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

The pressure in todays society when it comes to know what you want to do with your life I think makes it harder for people to actually know what they want to do. I can't really melt how true that is for me.
I'm getting so confused with myself  'cause I really don't mind not knowing what I want to do and just be, living life, do what I feel like. But at the same time this tension is building up inside of me from everyone EXPECTING you to study and know what to do with your life and definentily NOT Se. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, honestly I don't care what people think, I don't, but everything around me is always about the future and what to do, etc. It's hard, more like impossible, to not let it get to you. You can get tired of pushing it away. A few days ago I reached my limit. In just a few days it will probably be over again, but I just need to get this out of my system.

We live to much in the future, I'm one of them, so we stop enjoying the moment. When living in the future you end up forgetting about everyone around you and how good your life actually is. Or when you start wishing on how you WISH your life should have been or you should have been, that's when you also start forgetting living the life you have right now! You start loosing so many moments and memories that you will never get back, no matter how much you try. So start living life now and not in the future!
Enjoy the time being single, or in a relationship. Enjoy school if you're there or having a morning to sleep in. Maybe you have a crush? Take the step to start talking to the person, ask him/her out. The worst thing that can actually happen is that the person says no and then you know so you can start moving on. Enjoy the cup of tea, the good book you're reading, you're friends wanting to hang out with you, to actually be able to have fifty eleven choices where you want to live, study, work.

You DO NOT have to know today or tomorrow. If you know now, that's great! If you end up beeing 42 when you now, that's great as well! You can do so many other things till then. Things you would never do otherwise. If you're not happy do something else 'cause it's not healthy beeing unhappy.  Just take life as it comes and do what makes you happy.

For example. I'm happy when I drink tea, read a good book, are with family and friends, listen to music, play music, had a productive day so I'm exhausted when I go to bed, when I get to travel close or far away, get texts from my friends that I don't talk to so often, a good nights sleep, my soft animal (had him since I was 6?), food, and so on. There's always something to be happy about. Don't forget to smile guys!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar