fredag 21 november 2014

THIS WEEKEND COULDN'T HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME - 33 DAYS LEFT

Just have to spew a little bile over this day. This day has been.. the hardest since I started working at the school. Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Since 8:30-15:20 there has been fights all the time. Like literally all the time! I've had in total around 40 minutes of peace (30 min was on my break).. So almost seven hours of constant fighting!! (Had great co-workers that helped me!) Can't describe how tired and exhausted I am! Feels like I could sleep the whole weekend without any problem. I can fall asleep now and it's not even seven yet, but still have to stay up for at least two more hours. Probably going to watch Tangled with the youngest in my bed. Yes, I'm already lying here, have been since half an hour ago and I've no intention to move!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar