söndag 30 november 2014

MY NERVES - 24 DAYS LEFT

I think I might be on my way to what could be explained as a nervous break down. Maybe not a nervous break down, that is a bit exaggerating. But I never liked the feeling when all you can do is sit and wait, twiddle your thumbs and just W A I T not beeing able to do a thing. 

But over to better things. I got asked by Sofia (my Chicago girl) if I would like to go with her and see One Direction in Gothenburg in July. My answer was ofc yes! I did tell her though that I'm might not be in the country but if I'm not it probably wont be to hard to find another person to go with. So I'm actually going to see them again and this time they will performe their new album, four. Which is really good, so take a listen!
Will have seen them with two of my favorite US girls. Like that! 

Just 'cause I love dogs and they really are humans best friend!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar