söndag 23 november 2014

WHAT A GREAT WAKE UP!

Yesterday morning my siblings woke me up giving me their late birthday gift. What a great wake up people. I GOT THE BOOKS THAT I WANTED SO MUCH! Now I have 'You're The One That I Want' and 'Christmas With Billy And Me' in my shelf and o my they look so good there! I started reading YTOTIW yesterday on the bus. I couldn't stay away from it, haha. And today I've had plenty of time to read as well and OMG I'm loving the book! It's so good and I can't wait to see how it ends! I think I might finish it tomorrow. Oupsie.. It's a bit sad if I actually end it tomorrow. 'Cause I do want to enjoy the book for as long as possible, but I'm not sure if I can hold myself from reading it. I'm gonna wait to read CWBM for a while so I can really get into the christmas spirit. Everyone says that you get christmas feelings after reading it, so I'm gonna wait. Hopefully. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar