tisdag 18 november 2014

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME AND MY TEA - 36 DAYS LEFT

Firstly. I don't drink when it's to hot. I enjoy the time when I have to wait for it to become perfect. If I'm in need of drinking it straight away I don't boil it to long or I put only 2/3 of the hot water in my cup and fill the rest 1/3 with cold water. That gives me the perfect temperature.

Secondly. I prefer the loose tea, the flavors that appear are heavenly!The bags are fine but not the best kind.

Thirdly. I love the tea that contains flowers, erbs, fruit and berrys.

Fourthly. I don't drink red tea (like Rooibos or Strawberry) or Lipton Lemon (I'm not so fond at all about Lipton but the blackberry works).

Fifthly. Tea makes me relax in the body and I tend to stress down. Whitch is awesome!

Sixtly. The best time to drink tea is.. always. But I enjoy it most if I'm with my friends, a rainy day, had a hard day at work, in the middle of the night, reading a good book, sitting outside, if i'm cold, sick, etc.

Seventhly. I seem to rather often forget my tea for a while when I'm letting it cool down, usually only happens when I'm by myself, so I have to drink it quite cold.

Eightly. I never let the bag/tea ball be in the cup for more than 2 minutes. It's more around 30 seconds to 1 minute. Don't like it to strong.

I probably have a few more things, but I don't seem to remember them right now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar