lördag 15 november 2014

IT'S GROWING - 39 DAYS LEFT

When I was away this week and we were on our way back home from Stockholm we stoped by Söderköping (I've never been there but o my it's was so cozy! Will it surprise you if I say that we went into second hand stores? Didn't think so. I ended up buying a few books and one of them was in english! Yay! I don't know if I have said this before but I like reading books in english and prefer to have the books in english. Except, ofc, if the author is from Sweden. Then it's better in swedish. So I found a few from Camilla Läckberg. She's a swedish author who writes really good criminal books. I've read a few and came across three books for the price of 10 kr. That's so cheap! Love it!
The book in english is called Commencement and writen by J. Courtney Sullivan. I was actually looking for books not so long ago and saw this one. I decided not to put it on my "Book List" (yes I do have a list of books that I want and it's HUGE, might share it some day) 'cause I... I don't know. However I didn't and now I found it in a second hand store for only 5 kr! Man, that feels nice!



No, I don't have the candle their usually. Don't want my books to burn up. Not the house either btw. I just thought it looked good for the picture. Wow, Sofie you're such a photographer..

Found in a bag (it feels like I'm finding a lot of stuff now a days.. oupsiee) this book "Nu Är Det Jul Igen" and I got so nostalgic 'cause I read it a lot when I was a kid. Fitted perfect next to my advent candlestick! Christmas spirit here I come!

A while ago I said that I will put in the title how many days it was left for Christmas, on every post. As you noticed, I ended up forgetting it. Will do my best to remember it from now on. It's actually just a little bit over a month left! LOVE IT!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar