tisdag 11 november 2014

ED SHEERAN

After been waiting for almost half a year the day is arriving. How can this be? I will tomorrow leave my friends house (I'm going there tonight with my sister) and drive up to Stockholm too, finally, see Ed Sheeran! It's so unreal to me and I can't believe it. I don't think I will understand that I've seen him until after the concert. But that's fine, as long as everything goes well. It will not go as planned, 'cause it never does, but just go well. I've been waiting for this day so long. I missed him in Baltimore, 'cause I was working. So when I found out that he was  coming to Stockholm I got ridiculously happy.
Then I got a bit mad, how was I supposed to know what I was going to do during that time? I didn't have a clue what I was going to do with my time after Baltimore. It got even worse when my sister got tickets and I didn't. To be honest, I thought it was pretty unfair. But a few weeks later I ended up with tickets and have been so, so, so excited about it since then. I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE HIM!! Woooooooow...

I totally love his songs and his latest album X (multiply) is so good. It's just amazing. I love that he has a lot of different genres, acoustic, alternative/indie, pop, rap. He's just a mixture of everything! How great isn't that? 
It's also really cool how he build up the songs. Watch this clip and you'll see what I talk about.
If you don't wanna watch the whole clip, watch from 0:42.

Okay, I won't botter you with more of this right now. I'll do it in a few days when I get home but for now I'm done. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar