söndag 9 november 2014

CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP DAY - 45 DAYS TO GO!

I will now start puting how many days it's left for Christmas on every post I make. Just so you can remember it and not forget about Christmas!

O what a day! It's been such a lovely day today. Went to the church  with my family today and then when we came home we started our planned Christmas Workshop day. We were sitting in the living room for 5-6 hours with one dinner break. It was so fun! We didn't really do that much but it doesn't matter, what matter is that we had a great time.
Dad joined in as well for a while, then he cooked dinner for us. It was delicious! He had cooked a whole chicken but I sadly couldn't eat from it. (I'm a vegetarian if you remember.) But my dad's so sweet so had made me lentils instead. Which were really good, so I put some in my lunchbox for tomorrow. 

When I was looking for candles before I found this poster, that you can see below. (That's one of many from my mum. They're old and SO beautiful!) So I just had to put it up and now that Hallowen I'm more "allowed" to put it up. 100% sure my mum would disagree but hey, she's not home and she doesn't have a say in it, hehe. 


I made a garland today, as you can see. I'm not sure if you can see what it is. I know what it is since I made it. But as you can see in the picture below is that it's christmas trees. Yay, for christmas! And on the bottom of every part it says "Merry Christmas" in swedish. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar