onsdag 15 oktober 2014

THE FIFTH-GENERATION HOUSE

This house has been in our family since it was built in 1861. It's a small cottage with so much history! So right now we are the fifth generation living here. Mum hopes that one of us kids will take it over later on. Buuut there still not to old (under 50 both of them) and will be around for a long time. I know for sure that my mum won't leave until absolutely necessary and if she can prevent it, she definitely will!
It's kind of a lifelong process this house. There's a lot to be done in the garden, and all the land around that we owe, not to mention the house it self. Then we have the barn to of course. This past weeks I've been painting the foundationa at the barn white when I had the time, finally, and now I just want to fix the rest to.
My parents have decided that they want sheeps, so now they're building a sheep house. The sheeps are planned to be bought next year. Now we have 2 dogs, 3 cats, chickens, bees and soon sheeps. I would say we're coming up to have half a farm. Only cows, horses and pigs left. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar